Wana Gummies: How You WANA Feel?
There are a handful of brands in the marijuana edibles industry that stand out in terms of quality and excellence. Wana Brands just so happens to be one of them. Billo Premium Cannabis recreational marijuana dispensary in Steamboat Springs carries Wana gummies for the very reason that they are a trusted manufacturer of edibles, putting quality at the forefront always.
Wana began as a scrappy start-up out of Boulder back when Colorado voters approved cannabis legalization. Within this new legalized industry, there were no pre-written rules about how to operate a marijuana edibles company and most brands were just winging it as they went along. A majority of players at that time took the route of least expensive to manufacture and quickest to market, often at the expense of proper research & development.
Wana on the other hand took the stance that cannabis consumption should be approached with integrity, using only quality ingredients and with proper testing for potency and consistency. What Wana did at that time to set themselves apart was choose to produce vegan, terpene-enhanced, melt-proof gummies that everyone could enjoy. As the years progressed, Wana continued their commitment to quality and innovated within the marijuana industry wherever they could.
Wana Gummies Remain at the Forefront
Staying on the front of cannabis science is no easy task, but Wana Gummies has continued to do just that. With each year that passes, Wana continues to pour a ton of resources into extensive research & development. This has led to innovative products such as their Wana Quick Gummies and their newest product release, Spectrum Live Rosin Gummies. Over more than a decade now, Wana has advanced their product offerings in terms of THC/CBD ratios, onset times, and effects. What this has done is provide consumers the opportunity to customize their cannabis experience like never before.
The Wana tagline is to “Enhance Your Life” and there is no question that this mantra rings true throughout the company’s culture. Whether it’s through one of their many company-sponsored volunteer days or the numerous non-profit organizations they give to, it’s quite clear that Wana keeps philanthropic giving and community impact at the core of their mission. This is yet another way that Wana has extended what it means to be North America’s most trusted edibles brand.
The brand also asks the question How Do You Wana Feel which displays Wana’s dedication to the customer and their experience with the products. Wana products come in a variety of doses, cannabinoid profiles, on-set times, terpene profiles, and means of consumption: Wana Gummies, Wana Quick Gummies, Wana Spectrum, Wana Tarts, and Wana Tinctures.
Specific to the Wana Spectrum line of products, Billo recently spent some time with our friends at Wana to fully understand the product line. Here are 6 things we learned which make us love them even more.
- The first-press, solventless live rosin! Made using only ice water, heat, and pressure, the key ingredient in these fast-acting Wana gummies come from fresh frozen cannabis – as opposed to bud that’s been dried and cured. Freezing preserves all the active cannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds found in the living plant. The result? A multi-dimensional high unlike any other edibles experience.
- The 5-15 minute onset. Powered by innovative nano-encapsulation technology, the THC molecules in Wana Spectrum Live Rosin Gummies are enclosed in a thin, water-soluble layer. Because your body is made of 70% water, this hydro-shell makes it much easier (and faster) for the cannabinoids to pass into your bloodstream. That means you’ll feel the multi-dimensional effects of Wana Spectrum just minutes after consumption!
- The Delta-9 “Smoker’s High.” With classic edibles, the Delta-9-THC you consume travels through your liver, where it’s metabolized into something called 11-Hydroxy-THC. This 11-Hydroxy molecule creates the heavier “body high” many associate with edibles. But Wana Spectrum is powered by an innovative nano-encapsulation technology that allows the THC to enter your bloodstream before being metabolized in the liver. That makes them the first-ever live rosin gummies to deliver a fast-acting Delta-9 high that feels closer to smoking than traditional edibles.
- The delicious frosty flavors. Wana Spectrum Gummies embrace the taste of the terpenes that are naturally preserved in their first-press live rosin. Each fruit flavor was carefully developed to complement those terps. There’s earthy, pine-tinged Watermelon Slushy; fruity and floral Tropical Smoothie; sharp and succulent Citrus Sorbet; and Berry Gelato, which blends a mellow berry flavor with the skunky, funky notes found in many classic cannabis cultivars.
- The recyclable, interactive packaging. You can scan the QR code on your Wana Spectrum’s regulatory label to find out which cannabis strains the live rosin in that batch came from – and even which specific terpenes it contains. Not only that, you can use the packaging to access an immersive, first-of-its-kind Augmented Reality experience!
- The vegan, gluten-free, melt-proof recipe. A lot of cannabis gummies are made with gelatin, an animal byproduct that creates a rubbery texture and starts to get gooey at just 90 degrees Fahrenheit. But all Wana gummies – including Wana Spectrum Live Rosin Gummies – are made with fruit-derived pectin, making them completely vegan and melt-proof in any weather. They’re also gluten-free, kosher-certified, and sweetened with organic ingredients and ZERO high-fructose corn syrup. Need we say more?
How Do You WANA Feel? Buy Wana Gummies at Billo
It’s one thing to read about how amazing Wana Gummies and Wana Quick Gummies are, but if you’re ready to experience these amazing products, stop by our Steamboat Springs Recreational Marijuana Dispensary and talk to one of our budtenders to learn more. WANA skip the line? Order Wana Gummies online today and pick-up in store at your convenience.