Mr. Puffer Cheesecake Recipe
If we’re being honest, the highlight of the holidays for many of us is the food, right? I mean, who doesn’t love to stuff themself with main dishes prepared with care and holiday desserts baked with love? But this “Friendsgiving” we challenge you to step out of the norm and get creative with something new. Perhaps even something your dinner guests will remember as the standout dessert of the year!
Introducing the easy, no-bake, low-dose “Mr. Puffer Cheesecake” presented by your friends at Keef brand infused beverage company. Isn’t it about time to infuse a little fun into your post-turkey nom?
2 Boxes insane cheesecake pudding mix
2 Cups milk, used to prepare mix above
8oz Cream cheese
4 Tablespoons Keef Classic Soda: Mr. Puffer
1/2 Cup whipped cream
1 Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Prepare 1 box of pudding mix and set aside
- Mix cream cheese with hand blender until light and fluffy
- Add Mr. Puffer into cream cheese
- Add prepared pudding mix and one package of dry pudding mix into cream cheese
- Continue beating until thoroughly mixed, stopping often to scrape the sides
- Fold whipped cream into cheesecake mix
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours
Now relax, and drink down the rest of your Mr. Puffer!